Thursday, January 3, 2013

Home again

Yay! I keep saying it and I keep thinking it. I can't stop smiling either. I am out of Magee and am sitting in ann easy chair at Ken's house. Yay!

Also, I had my stitches out yesterday at an appointment with Dr. Lind. He said that when they did the pathology report on my leg, they saw that all the cancer was dead. Sneaky's dead body was so big that it wasn't breaking down before infection set in. I saw Dr. Rubin today and she emphasized what good news that pathology report was. She said she asked them to triple check. She suggested that I start chemo next week. It will be a "gentler" chemo and my hair will grow back. She said it will be once a week for 4 months or so. I can handle that. I imagined that it would be even longer.

Otherwise, everything looks good to me. I didn't write much in the hospital because I didn't have much to say. Three hours of therapy takes a lot of energy.



2 comments:

  1. Wow this is wonderful news! I like the sound of "gentle" chemo. I love you so much and am so happy you're outta the hospital!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen! I am so happy, especially about your path report! happy new year! Hugs, hugs, hugs xoxox

    ReplyDelete