Monday, November 4, 2013

Mile walk

I walked another mile (just about) yesterday. I stopped for a few minutes on all the benches. I stopped for a bagel and tea at a coffee shop at the .5 mile mark. Then I turned around and very slowly walked home. 

I stopped at the fountain for 15 minutes to restore my energy and make some wishes. Mostly about walking and cancer.

I shopped at a tiny grocery store and bought a bottle of bitters because it is supposed to be helpful for nausea. I also got some ginger candy for the same reason. I hope it helps.

I stopped at Elissa's store and chatted with her for a while. When I left, it was cold. 

I got home fine. I was tired, but I had the energy to work on a crafty project for a while before heating up dinner.

I feel so proud of myself. I walked well enough that someone asked if I sprained my ankle. The asker might not have been too observant, but I like to think I had been bending my knee and balancing pretty well.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have walked with you, it looks like it was beautiful out. xoxo Barb

    ReplyDelete