Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Recovery

My folks drove me back to Philly last Wednesday. 

I had chemo on Friday. My little leg has been hurting from my pelvic bones through the muscles. Percocet helps only a little. I have had very few pain free moments in the last few weeks. I think it is getting worse too. Dr. Rubin said we would do scans on it if it still hurts in 2 weeks.

I stayed with Ken until today so that he could help me with eating and everything. I am so grateful to him. I have been feeling like I am a burden on my loved ones because I need so much help. They reassure me, but I struggle with bad feelings lately. Being in constant pain is a downer!

I took a painkiller a little bit ago and am watching a cheesy Christmas romantic comedy. I can feel the waves of numbness starting. I am tired of being sick and in pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment