Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Back to Surgery

This morning, Ken and I went to the surgeon's office for my appointment. He discussed the nature of surgery and I suggested that Dr. Rubin had indicated that we should start with chemotherapy instead of surgery.

More interns touched my breast. This is getting completely annoying.

I also got my pathology report and my MRI report.

Some highlights:


  • "Pathology report revealed infiltrating ductal carcinoma left breast measuring at least 1.4 cm"

  • "Two slightly suspicious lymph nodes in the left axilla"

I am so relieved that there are no other lumps in lefty or in righty. They are otherwise fine!

Also, we are going to meet on Friday and have a huge slew of tests on me. Surgeon will add a port to my chest to keep the needle pricking to a minimum. So far, there have been only 4 needles.



No comments:

Post a Comment