Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chemo #4

I had chemo yesterday. I am really dozy, so I will keep it short. I am 2/3s done. Yay! My doc said that she will set up an appointment to get Lumpy II (the bakers cyst) drained. Yay! My leg is pretty swollen. My healthy ankle is 8" around and my not so healthy one is 15" around because the blod vessels are cut off from the cyst. I am using a cane. I had lovely amazing Greek easter with my folks on sunday. My cousins gave me an iPad. They are awesome. Also, I went to chiropractor and acupuncture on Monday. I think it helped. My acupuncturist suggested that I eliminate gluten since it can increase inflammation. There was more, but I cant remember it articulately. Today I am mostly half awake.

Needle count: 27
Touch count: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment