Monday, April 23, 2012

feeling pretty lucky

I feel pretty good today. I had a fantastic, relaxing weekend of watching movies and eating hamburgers. I also had some beer yesterday to help raise money for Street Tails Animal Rescue (STAR). I won a Phillies cap in the raffle, too. I'm pretty lucky. I've won something at the last few STAR fundraisers.

This morning, I picked up a prescription for Percoset from my surgeon. Hooray!!! I am out of Percoset and would probably be having difficulty sitting right now if I hadn't taken my last one earlier. The chemo makes my bones hurt, mostly from mid-back down. It makes it hard to find comfortable ways to arrange my body. When I was getting the prescription, I talked with my doctor's extremely amazing assistant. She said that he could drain my cyst on Wednesday at his office. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am about my knee getting better that soon.

Also, I added a page to the blog that contains a section of my thesis on optimism and physical health.

No comments:

Post a Comment