Friday, April 20, 2012

still tired


I am exhausted and achy all over. I'm having more trouble than usual eating, but I'm craving steak.  That's a good sign, no?

I haven't heard from the doc about an appointment for my cyst yet, but they said they'd call when it was scheduled.

My surgeon didn't leave a prescription for more painkillers available today, so I have to get it on Monday. I'm pretty sure I have enough for the weekend.

My boss asked me to consider working part time. I felt bad when he said it, because it means that Lumpy (and treatment for Lumpy) is getting in the way of work, too. It's getting in the way of so many things. I don't know. I am pretty tired, but I feel like I might get depressed without working, since it helps me to get out of bed those days. I know I'm not being a great therapist now, though.

I'd type more, but I'm having trouble feeling some of my fingertips, likely a chemo side effect. I guess this is the best that I can do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment