Friday, April 6, 2012

food poisoning

I spent last weekend horribly sick to my stomach. It was awful. I called the oncologist Monday and came to office Tuesday. The nurses were concerned; I lost 5lbs in the previous week. They gave 2 bags of IV fluids and some antinausea medications. My doctor said that she thought that I just had food poisoning. Ugh!

Somehow, sitting in the office irritated the cyst in my knee (Lumpy II) and I've been having trouble walking since then.

The new painkillers I have tend to make my brain woozy, but don't do a whole lot for my perception of pain.

Today, I'm feeling pretty good. My digestive system seems relatively happy, finally.

I just noticed that my needle count is at 25. Wow! I think we should start placing bets on the final (as in after the last radiation appointment) needle count.

needle count: 25
touch count: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment