Sunday, December 16, 2012

Haven't updated in a while

Ok, so, I haven't updated my blog in a while. . .
I am doing ok, I can't seem to sleep or eat, but, otherwise, I am ok. I know that sounds weird, but it is true. I know I have to eat, but, it is hard with no appetite and I have been throwing up like crazy. So it has been hard!

Also the fundraiser for me went very well. I was able to be there for a few hours. I got to keep several paintings at least for the weekend. Unfortunately, the day might have been overshadowed by the tragedy in Connecticut.  It is too terrible to even comment on or watch television.

Let's see, I have been up to the chairs in the room via walker since the day after surgery.  I had an adventure with my iPad.  It got stuck under the mattress of my bed and ended up wedged between big metal plates that bend my bed.  Ken and my mother tried to get it loose, but couldn't do it. They said it was bent in half.  I said that I would buy a new one. Then we asked the nurse for help. She pressed one lever and popped out the iPad. It still worked. Isn't that amazing?


I still can't stand to see my stump. Or, really, hear about it from doctors.


1 comment:

  1. Of course you can't look at the stump. You have your whole life to contemplate it. Take your time. Krist, I need a drink. Will somebody please bring me a drink?

    ReplyDelete