Friday, March 8, 2013

Chemo #10

I think that today was my tenth chemo this year. It was uneventful, but I got to show off pictures of myself standing and walking from the other day. Today I stayed awake the whole time. I am recovering at Ken's house with Sour Patch Kids and television. It's awesome.

Yesterday, I hopped downstairs using my leg and the bannister. Then I walked up the street further than I have in about a year. I stopped at Harriet's lingerie shop to get a much-needed new bra. Then I walked to Nice Things and chatted with Elissa for a while. We walked back to my home, stopping at the cupcake shop and coffeeshop for some chai. Then I crutched back to my house. I have been a little sore since then, but feel good otherwise. I think all my crutching is going to make it easier for me to use my leg.



2 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned that I love you and that you are a superstar. Because I do, and you are. xo

    ReplyDelete