Sunday, January 1, 2012

last year's health

Last year, I had so much illness, it was kind of ridiculous.
I started January 2011 with 2 root canals. At the end of the month, I slipped on ice and bruised the bones in my right knee. It took from end of January to May for my knee to stop hurting all of the time and to start moving well.

In June, I was in a car accident and hit my head into the windshield, sustaining a pretty bad concussion. It took me most of the summer before I could read again. I pretty much recovered in October or November.

In August, during a routine annual gynecological exam, my doctor decided to biopsy 4 "suspicious" areas of my cervix. That hurt way more than they prepared me for.

In December, I had a toothache. Also I started to notice a sore spot in my left breast. I figured it was my new bra. I didn't say anything to my family when I went home for Christmas. I just made an appointment with my gynecologist for the following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment