Friday, April 12, 2013

Must be a good day

Ken dropped me off at radiation this morning. After my treatment, I saw the doctors who said that we won't know whether radiation makes my right lung stop bleeding because my left lung is also bleeding. I had thought of that yesterday night. It was kind of funny that the doctors brought it up.

I took the bus home. It was exciting! I haven't been on the bus since last summer. The walk home from the bus stop was tiring and I needed along nap when I got in

I crutched to the coffee shop and, from there, to my friend's shop. It was an exceptionally hot day. I heard that it hit 88 degrees. I crutched home and am wearing my leg. I haven't coughed up any blood today, so it must be a good day. Plus I got to walk a lot today.

2 comments:

  1. This post was actually Wednesday. I am not sure why it posted today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for no blood, yay for lots of walking, and (from my pacific northwest perspective) yay for heat!!

    ReplyDelete