Sunday, June 30, 2013

Grocery shopping

Oh my goodness! I went grocery shopping today with my parents. I haven't been to a grocery store in over a year.



I decided I was only going to get cat food. I leaned on the cart for balance. My dad walked with me as we made our way through the store. The pet aisle was almost all the way on the opposite side from the entrance. The cat section was almost all the way to the back of the store. I was pretty winded when I got to the cat food section. I stopped for a while before heading back to the front of the store to check out. I was exhausted and shaky when I finally got to rest in the car.

I felt so frustrated that I was easily winded and fatigued. It was like climbing a mountain and coming to a vista where you see that it's still a very long to the top. Still, I haven't been strong enough to even attempt being in a store in so long. I have come along way.

No comments:

Post a Comment