Monday, June 3, 2013

Walking a half mile,

I don't know my CT scan results yet. Dr. Rubin did not go over them before my appointment with her on Friday. I could get the results from the hospital, but I want her to tell me what it means. I guess I am waiting a few more days.

Yesterday, there was a crazy Italian festival / craft beer festival on my street. I braved the crowds and walked up to Morris street, just shy of .33 miles. I rested at Elissa's shop and walked the rest of the way home. That .5 miles is as far as I have walked in a year! I am so proud of myself.

When I got home, my left shoulder started aching and I had pain when I tried to lay down.I had lots of shortness of breath, too. My oncologist said to go to the ER. So that might be the plan for tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Clavicle brace

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete