Saturday, May 12, 2012

Chemo #5

"It's remarkable," said my doc after examining my breast. She couldn't feel the lump!! Yay! I am almost done with chemo. I only have one more to go! I see the light at the end of this tunnel, though there's still surgery and radiation to come. I am exhausted and have been sleeping on and off since I finished treatment on Thursday. I have a few new bites; maybe I do have bed bugs. The doc said something about fixing my knee, but I don't recall what it was. I fell asleep a few times during the exam. I think she was suggesting surgery for the cyst during the surgery to take out the breast lump. I could be wrong though. I'll call on Monday to find out. Also, I am having hot flashes, what with the menopause. If you know of any ways to deal with them, please let me know.



needle count: 28
touch count: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment