Thursday, May 24, 2012

my day to day

I thought it might be useful if I describe my day to day experiences.

Usually I wake up around 9am. I go to the bathroom and wash up. Then I go sit in the kitchen for a while to rest because I'm tired again. I take some ibuprofen and take my temperature.

Around 10, I get up again. Today, I cleared off the table and moved things from the kitchen into the living room. When I got there, I had to rest a little bit. I used my awesome new handheld vacuum cleaner on the massive amounts of cat hair on my sofabed for a few minutes and rested for a few minutes alternately for about 20 minutes. I only got through half of the bed, but it made a huge difference.

Then I washed up dishes that had piled up over the week. Afterwards, I rested. Then, I showered and changed. I rested for a few minutes after that, too. I put on some make up (because I look so much healthier with eyebrows) and arranged my wig.

I left my house around 11:30 and walked up the street to get some food. I'd been craving bread and butter and had some with coffee. I had to stop back at my house because it made my stomach sick.

Then, around 1pm,  I took the bus to work. At work, I see between 3 and 5 children, teenagers, and families in a day. I try to rest in between sessions, but I can't always do it. By the time I leave at 6pm, I'm exhausted waiting for the bus.

The bus takes about 45 minutes to get me home (around quarter after 7). I might pick up some take out or heat something up when I come in. I put on a movie, take ibuprofen, and try to eat at least half my food before I fall sleep, but I can't always do that. The movie-sleep is fitful while I try to get comfortable.

I usually fall asleep on my sofa bed somewhere between 11pm and midnight. I wake up around 3am because the ibuprofen and/or percoset has worn off by then. I sometimes watch a movie again, read, or sketch for a few hours before I fall back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment