Saturday, November 3, 2012

Me and my sister




(I am too tired to offer a brief update. This post is written guest blogger: Athena Nonas, superstar baby sister.)

Yesterday we made delicious apple pie and super nutritious quinoa spinach soup. It was wonderful. Marcy and Ken came and we enjoyed good food and conversation. Jen kept saying how perfect the evening was.

Today the visiting nurse came. She seemed weird and I'm pretty sure I did better a dressing on Jen's wound than she did.

Veronica came to visit. It was really fantastic seeing her. She brought lunch and her 6 month daughter Kate. We got to talk a bunch. Veronica feels like a big sister to me. We look forward to our next visit.

Next week there's radiation and chemo scheduled.

Jen's been walking more each day with her walker. She's been in good spirits and eating much better than when she was in hospital.

Location:Sister central

No comments:

Post a Comment