Thursday, November 8, 2012

Possible change for radiation

I need to be quick because I am so sleepy.

I had radiation today and Dr Komarnicky said that the wound on the back of my knee was looking good. I had a CT-scan after radiation to determine whether the field getting radiation could shrink. Her thought is to leave a section of my leg clear of radiation so that the yuck can drain from my foot, ankle, and calf.

My physical therapist saw me today and said that he had not thought that I would be doing so well when he last saw me a week ago. He gave me more exercises and encouraged me to walk as much as I could.

I have had visitors for the last few days. I feel bad when I am blinking myself. Just to stay awake to hear their conversations.

I am having. Intense muscle spasms which keep me up. Bleh.


No comments:

Post a Comment