Thursday, August 2, 2012

a brief word on my sleep cycle

My sleeping is typically ridiculously sporadic. I rest often, mostly because of the painkillers. They don't make me sleep well though. Often I fall asleep for a few minutes before waking up again, especially if I'm watching movies or television. I have no idea how much I sleep in those intervals.  Because of all these nap spurts, I tend not to be tired well until after midnight. I've habitually been awake from 3am to 4am. I usually use this time to take more painkillers, use the bathroom, and go to bed (if I fell asleep on the couch). Then, I tend to wake up for the day around 8am. If I am very uncomfortable or tired, I might take another painkiller and sleep until 10am.

Anyway, last night, I magically slept from 2am until 7am. I feel amazing. I might not go back to sleep until I'm at thedoctor's appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment