Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Plans

I will be starting chemo soon to shrink Sneaky the Sarcoma and the nodules in my lungs. Yes, biopsy results came back and preliminary findings say that the nodules are sarcoma.

The doctors would like to release me but are concerned about my living alone. My baby brother is staying at my house until next weekend. The rehab team is giving me a wheelchair to get around and will schedule s nurse visit every few days. After Jimmy leaves, someone else may come or I may stay at Ken's or Marcy's.

It is hard to process feeling of cancer spreading to my lungs while seriously considering how I will live. Doc strongly suggests that I assume I will not be able to walk for another 6 months. Bleh!

I am exhausted; painkillers and sleeping pills are kicking in.

Needle Count: 80

No comments:

Post a Comment