Saturday, September 1, 2012

1st nursing visit

Today, Janet, one of the nurses from Holy Redeemer came to visit and to check on my transition home. We reviewed my medications. I felt anxious and upset as soon as she sat with me on the couch. I cried intermittantly throughout her visit while reassured me and calmed me down.

She also observed me in giving myself the Lovanox injection. I started to hyperventilate, but she helped me calm down. I have so much panic about the needle that i may have to switch to coumadin, as it is just pills. I am not upset about the pain, but the needle itselfDuring her visit, my parents also arrived. I felt calmer then, too.

I asked my parents and brother to split some hoagies with me. It was the best meal I had had in the last few weeks.

I found out my bank account has $40 in it; I haven't received the 75% paycheck from work. I have to get this fixed. I cannot function like this. My parents kindly offered to help me with a loan.


Needle Count: 88

No comments:

Post a Comment