Sunday, September 23, 2012

Looking good

Many friends and family members who come to see me tell me, with some surprise, that I look good. They expect me to appear more sickly after fighting cancer for 9 months. I am pretty drowsy in the moment, but I figured I would share a photo of myself with you, so that you could revise any "sickly images" of me from your mind.




Ok, it isn't the best pic, but I think it is ok to share.

Although, I am starting to lose my hair from chemo 2 weeks ago. Last time, my head-shaving party was around day 19 following chemo. I am likely to shave it again soon; I have little 1.5 inch hairs sprinkled over my pillows, towels and floor. I really don't want them in my cereal or my soup. Luckily, I was flaky about returning Rich his clippers back in February and I still have them.

Before and after pictures are going to be fairly boring, compared to before, but I will still try to share them with you.

2 comments:

  1. Damn you are cute! Autumn is almost upon us, what color hat should I make you? XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been into bright blue. Make it soft, I am losing my hair

    ReplyDelete